Sanzaru is owned and operated by Bluereef Global Ltd, hereinafter referred to as the Company or we or our or us. The agreement between Sanzaru and the Client making the booking is valid only after a booking is received by the Company together with the appropriate deposit via wire transfer.
- AGREEMENT - By completed the booking form, the client accepts these conditions which in turn forms a contract with the Company.
- TARIFF - Prices are advertised in USD per night. Rates quoted allow for the maximum occupancies is exclusive of any government taxes applicable. Meals and other services are available at extra cost specific to your personal wishes.
- RESERVATIONS - Enquires are held for a maximum of 48 hours and to secure the booking we require a written email confirmation.
- PAYMENT - A 50% deposit is required in the low season to confirm the reservation. The balance is due 60 days prior to arrival and there will be no refunds for cancellations within that period. A 100% deposit is required in the high season to confirm the reservation.
- CHANGES/CANCELLATION POLICY - The Client will notify changes or cancellations made to the booking to the Company in writing. In the event that you cancel a confirmed booking, the client will incur the following penalties;
- Cancellations made 61 days or more prior to occupancy, will forfeit the 50% deposit
- 100% of the total rental amount
- CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT - Passport documentation is required for all guests upon check in for our house records. These documents will be returned upon departure. In addition, a refundable security deposit of 10% of your total stay is required along with an imprint of your credit card.
- PERSONAL ITEMS - For your convenience, electronic safes are provided in the room to store any valuables. The Company will not be responsible for any loss / or damage to the Guest's belongings or any other property from either the room or safe including pilferage.
- HAZARDOUS GOODS - Bringing articles of a combustible or hazardous nature are prohibited. The Guests shall be solely liable and responsible to The Company, agents and employees for all loss financial or otherwise and damage that may be caused by such articles or as a result of the guest's own negligence and non-observance of instructions. Gambling, contraband, prostitution, weapons, explosives, flammable objects, poisons, drugs, animals are strictly prohibited on house premises.
- DAMAGE TO PROPERTY - Any damage to the property must be reported to the House Manager immediately. If you are travelling with children, please be careful that they do not use crayons and paints on the cushions, sofas, walls or floors. For fabric stains that cannot be removed, the client will be charged the cost for replacement.
- MANAGEMENT'S RIGHTS - It is agreed that the Client will conduct him/ herself in a respectable manner and will not cause any nuisance or annoyance within the house premise. The Company reserves the right to repossess the property if the Client or member of the the part has caused excessive damage and as such there will be no refund or compensation given.
- RELATION BETWEEN MANAGEMENT AND GUEST - Nothing herein above shall continue or be deemed to constitute, or create any tenancy or sub-tenancy, or any other right to interact in the house premises or any part of portion thereof, in favour of any Guest or resident or visitor, and the Management shall always be deemed to be in full and absolute possession of the whole house.
- GOVERNMENT RULES AND REGULATIONS AND APPLICATION OF LAWS - Guest are requested to observe, abide by confirm to and be bound by all applicable acts and laws and Government rules and regulations in force from time to time.
- PHOTOGRAPHS AND VIDEO - Using photographs and video's taken in Sanzaru for commercial or public purposes is illegal. Those who do so will be subject to prosecution.